ZamZam Water: Do you know the benefits of this 'miracle water'?
Every family and friend wished those travelling for Hajj or Umrah Tour well and reminded them to pray for their families and bring Zamzam water on their return. Of course, you've also undoubtedly drank a drop or two of ZamZam water that was brought back from Masjid e Haram in Makkah or Masjid e Nabwi in Madinah. In all Islamic nations, ZamZam (زَمْزَمَ) water is preferred above other sources of drinking water because it is so pure and is seen as better.
History of the ZamZam water- Facts to know
Muslims consider ZamZam water to be Holy water that has been blessed. In Mecca, Saudi Arabia, near the Masjid-al-Haram, the ZamZam well serves as the water supply. The Al-Kaaba, the centre of Islam's most sacred worship, is 20 metres to the east of the well. Both its advantages and the history of ZamZam water highlight the relevance of religion.
According to the Islamic point of view, Allah (SWT) gave Prophet Ibrahim the command to send his wife, Hagar and son, Ismail, to Makkah. Makkah was a desolate place during this time. The Prophet came home after obeying Allah's (SWT) directives to leave his wife and son with some dates and water. The dates and the water were exhausted after some time on this desolate terrain. Hagar began hunting for water as Ismail the child began to wail out of thirst. She ran up and down the hills in Safa and Marwa seven times (that is why circumambulating the Holy Kaaba seven times is an important ritual of Umrah trip from Kolkata)
Young Ismail started kicking the ground as he became anxious. Hagar then observed water coming out of the area Ismail was kicking. She started feeding Ismail after carefully gathering some water for herself. The water that sprang forth became known as the ZamZam water, or blessed water.
Now, if you do need to know about the benefits of the ZamZam water, make sure to read the blog to get all the insights now.
Benefits of drinking this ‘miracle water’
Here we do bring to you the list of the key benefits of drinking this miracle water, which you do need to know, before you head for the best Umrah package, now:
- Hunger aches are lessened as a result.
- It can be applied to the eyes to aid with eye-related issues like vision loss.
- Reduced acidity
- Dental cavities can be avoided simply by drinking this water.
- Additionally to enhancing general health, it is a good source of nutrition.
- Wishes and Dua’s of pilgrims are fulfilled by it.
- Damaged skin cells are restored with its aid.
- The immune system in humans is weakened by it.
So, next time you visit the Holy Land with the help of the best Umrah Tour operators, just remember these following points which are as follows:
- ZamZam water is the cleanest water on earth since tests have shown that it has 366 mg/1 of bicarbonates.
- Thirty metres down, the ZamZam well contains igneous granite in 17 metres and compacted sediments in 13 metres. The water penetrates through the fine rock fissures and picks up its high mineral content, which is good for people.
- ZamZam water has a unique flavor but no color or fragrance.
- Because it contains a lot of calcium and magnesium salts, ZamZam water is said to offer therapeutic benefits.
- It is said that consuming ZamZam water boosts one's immunity.
- It is the greatest water on earth and has the power to heal illness, according to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Studies have shown that the ZamZam water is free of contaminants, including bacteria and germs.
- Contains calcium and magnesium: Zamzam has the necessary amounts of calcium and magnesium and is very therapeutic.
- Use of ZamZam is beneficial for maintaining strong bones and teeth since it contains enough calcium.
- ZamZam water substantially assists in weight loss.
Millions of pilgrims travel to the Holy Land of Allah (SWT) where they witness the ZamZam well. They drink the water to quench their thirst and bathe in it. The cleanest groundwater is drawn from Wadi alluvium by the 35-meter-deep Zamzam well. Taybah, Brah, Maymounah, Barakah, Muathibah, Afiyah, Kafiyah and Siqayatal-Hajj are some of the other names for ZamZam water.
Since we have to the end of the blog, make sure to reach out to us now to get to the Holy land with more ease. We do offer you with the cheapest Umrah packages from Kolkata and also the luxury Umrah packages from Kolkata to make you conduct the journey within your own budget. Also, you do get the chance to visit the sacred ZamZam well and gain the blessings of the Creator.
So, are you ready to depart into the Holy Land of Allah (SWT)?