Top Tips To Prepare Yourself For The Next Hajj Tour After Pandemic
With the best Hajj Tours and Travels, you can now travel to the sacred land after the pandemic, to pacify the Almighty Allah (SWT).
The world is recovering from Coronavirus pandemic and this dreadful thing should not stop us from witnessing the holy Hajj tour. It is time to seek blessings from Allah (SWT) and wash yourself from the past sins. We all deserve to break ourselves free from the sinful bonds that separate us from our Almighty.
As the pandemic is getting over, the best Hajj tours and travels are focusing more on safety of their pilgrims. Your journey towards the sacred land will be completely safe and hygienic. Therefore, there won’t need for any worry. At present it is possible to visit Mecca and fulfill your Islamic duties right away.
Furthermore, if you are planning to avail Hajj packages then ensure to read this blog to know about the tips to prepare yourself for this tour.
So, let’s get started!
Why Hajj Is Mandatory?
Hajj is mandatory for every adult Muslim to complete his or her journey towards the holy land once in a lifetime. The Hajj is the fifth of the fundamental Muslim practices and institutions which is known as the “Five Pillars of Islam”.
This ritual is all for Muslims who are physically and financially stable to complete this journey. Yet, their absence should not hamper their family members. Also, a person can perform this ritual through a proxy, appointing someone going to the pilgrimage to stand in front of him or her.
Tips To Prepare For A Visit To Holy Kaaba
During the month of Dhu’l-Hijjah, millions of Muslims from around the world avail Hajj tour to the Holy Kaaba, Makkah and replenish their sins. Here are the tips that you must follow to prepare yourself for this ritual the right way.
- Ask Allah (SWT) For Guidance : Start your journey by seeking proper guidance from Allah (SWT) for the means and resources to complete your sacred journey. Seek Dua from Almighty to help you find the right Hajj travels and make your Islamic rituals successful in this year. Regarding important decisions, believers can conduct Salat Al-Istikharah to ask the Lord for guidance in making the right choice. If the decision falls in your favor, you will start feeling more positive about it and paths will reopen to make your task easier. Thus, make this your first step while preparing.
- Start Your Savings From Today : Hajj packages include various costs like purchasing ticket, visa, hotel booking, amenities and many more things. In simple words, Hajj is an investment. Also, remember the money you spend behind it must be completely halal. With this, you must be able to provide your family even when you are away fulfilling your religious duty. Besides, several rituals like sadaqah, the Eid al-Adha ritual and the mandatory animal sacrifice also counts. Hence, to please Allah (SWT) you must start your savings right away. Make sure in your absence, your family will have enough for you.
- Be Ready Mentally And Physically : The pilgrimage includes long hours of walking in the heat and most of the times, fasting. Hence, you must physically be prepared for Hajj travels. By staying and eating healthy, you can keep your energy levels high while on the journey. Also, elderly people might need a physician’s approval to go for this ritual. Along with being ready physically, you must be ready spiritually and mentally also. Hajj demands people to repent for their sins, make amends and reconcile with strained relationships. To strengthen your bond with Allah (SWT), you must practice patience, tolerance, and self-control.
- Search For A Credible Travel Agency : Get in touch with a credible Hajj tours and travels agency and consult with them the necessary documents you need in order to get visa from Saudi Arabia. You can also seek advices from the ones who have completed this journey before and gain details about Hajj packages. Ensure to know about the date, duration, accommodation, representatives and the type of transportation offered within Mecca and Medina. Don’t forget to clear all your doubts with the agency.
- Focus On Building Your Patience : Hajj tour is not an easy journey that you can do it at just one go. It is an Islamic obligation and life-changing journey. During such times, it is common to face difficulties and sometimes you may find yourself overwhelmed by the amount of physical activities you might have to do. Hence, just think of it as a chance to purify yourself and an opportunity to strengthen your patience. Every precious reward offers consistency and reward. So, focus on building your patience and then start your holy trip right away.
Adeeba Tour and Travels helps people conduct their Islamic duties and perform Hajj. We provide the right Hajj packages for people who want to please Allah (SWT). If budget is your concern, our Hajj tour packages are extremely affordable. We believe in helping everyone seek blessings from the Almighty Allah (SWT). Trusting on us for this Hajj journey is the best decision you will ever make. So, reach us out today to have a seamless journey towards Mecca.